Famous for mole in the jar, Doña Maria Mole Ready to Serve is the easiest and fastest way to make mole. Even easier than the mole jar, this boxed version is ready in an instant.
After sampling many ways to prepare mole, this is best easy mole recipe. There are to options when cooking this ready to serve mole. The recommended stove-top option needs only two ingredients. The other, you use only the contents of the box in the microwave.
How to make Doña Maria Mole Ready to Serve
Each small 9.5oz box makes about 3 servings. These moles recipes only take a few minutes to prepare.
Stove top directions (recommended):
- Shake before opening.
- In the saucepan, heat 1 teaspoon of. ADD Doña Maria Mole Ready to Serve to the pan.
- Bring sauce to a boil and heat for two minutes.
- Empty the contents of package into a microwavable bowl.
- Lightly cover, heat for two minutes or until hot.
Serving Suggestions for Doña Maria mole:
- Serve over chicken, turkey, pork or beef
- Mix with beans for extra flavor
- Pour as sauce on tacos or burritos
- Use as sauce for enchiladas or chilaquiles